DUBLIN, September 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Aesthetic Energy-Based Devices Market Research Report By Productivity, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for energy-based aesthetic devices has been estimated to be $ 2.509.74 million in 2020 and should reach $ 2,722.88 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.83% to reach $ 4,170.03 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the Energy Based Aesthetic Device to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of productivity, the market for energy-based aesthetic devices has been studied based on laser, light, radio frequency and ultrasound.
Based on the application, the market for energy-based aesthetic devices has been studied for hair removal, scar removal / skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation and skin tightening.
Based on the region, the market for energy-based aesthetic devices has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia Pacific is studied in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is studied in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and UK.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes suppliers in the energy-based aesthetic devices market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Aesthetic Energy-Based Devices Market including Alma Lasers Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cutera Inc, Genesis Biosystems Inc., Hologic Inc, Lumenis Ltd., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA ,, Sciton Inc, Syneron Medical Ltd., and Venus Concept Ltd ..
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global energy-based cosmetic devices market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global energy-based cosmetic devices market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global energy-based aesthetic devices market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global aesthetic energy-based devices market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global energy-based aesthetic devices market?
6. What is the market share of major vendors in the global energy-based cosmetic devices market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global aesthetic energy-based devices market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Inclination towards minimally invasive aesthetic treatments
18.104.22.168. Increased awareness of the safe use and benefits of cosmetic energy-based devices
22.214.171.124. Increase in the geriatric population
126.96.36.199. No refund policy
188.8.131.52. In-depth research leading to technical innovations
184.108.40.206. Advancement of technologies such as radio frequency and laser technology
220.127.116.11. High cost of cosmetic procedures
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Aesthetic Energy-Based Devices Market, By Productivity
6.3. Based on light
6.4. Radio frequency based
6.5. Based on ultrasound
8. Americas Aesthetic Energy Devices Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Aesthetic Energy Device Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Market for energy-based aesthetic devices in Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Alma Lasers inc.
12.2. Bausch Health Companies Inc.,
12.3. Cutera Inc
12.4. Genesis Biosystems Inc.
12.5. Hologic Inc
12.6. Lumenis Ltd.,
12.7. Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA,
12.8. Sciton Inc
12.9. Syneron Medical Ltée,
12.10. Venus Concept Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9k0xaf
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
Show original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/insights-on-the-energy-based-aesthetic-device-global-market-to-2026—featuring-alma-lasers-bausch-health-companies- and-cutera-among-others-301385771.html
SOURCE Research and Markets