What woman doesn’t want her hands to be all nice and beautiful? Nobody is right! If maybe you like to do your own nails at home but don’t always like the result, then this article is for you.
There are some simple and enjoyable nail tips that will make your hands look like a million dollars the next time you do your home manicure.
Below are some nail tips that women need to know.
8 Trendy Nail Designs You Should Try As Soon As Possible
1. To paint your nails properly and keep your cuticles clean, apply petroleum jelly or glue.
2. Before painting your nails, keep your nail polish in the refrigerator for a smooth, free application.
3. Apply white polish as a base coat to bring out the color of your nail polish.
4. Dip your nails in a bowl of ice water or under cold running water to dry them quickly.
5. After wearing nail polish for a long time or removing dark colored polish, the nails tend to get stained. Brush your nails with whitening toothpaste and rinse. Your nails will be shiny and fresh.
6. Dry your nails faster by applying thin coats of nail polish. A thick coating can stain your nails.
7. Always apply two coats of nail polish. apply one coat and wait for it to dry then apply the second coat.
8. Want to grow strong, long nails? Cut a garlic clove in half and rub it on your nails. Make sure that the juices are well absorbed into the nails.
9. Apply white polish as a base coat to bring out the color of your nail polish.
10. Easily remove stains from nails by mixing 1 tbsp of hydrogen peroxide with 2 ½ tbsp of baking soda.
11. Another cool nail tip is that you can make your own glitter nail polish. Buy the color of glitter you want from an arts and crafts store and pour it into a clear nail polish bottle. Voila, your very own sparkling nail polish.
12. Always file your nails in one direction only, as back and forth motion creates friction which has an impact on the health of your nails.
13. Wet your fingers and nail clippers before cutting your nails, it will not let the nail fly off.