Pleasanton, Calif., December 1, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – “Global Medical aesthetics market by product (non-invasive, invasive); by the end user (hospitals and clinics, beauty centers, home care); by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East Africa): global forecasts 2021 to 2027 “, Updated report added by AllTheResearch.
The global medical aesthetics market is experiencing significant growth due to the increasing awareness and adoption of aesthetic procedures among geriatric populations and the upsurge in adaptation of innovative therapies. Additionally, increasing disposable income and increasing demand for minimally invasive aesthetic methodologies are leveraging the growth of the medico-aesthetic ecosystem.
Request Sample Copy of Report for Detailed Insight into Medical Aesthetics Market at https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/231
According to the intelligence study, Medical aesthetics market was valued at 9.5 billion USD in 2020 should reach 18 billion USD by 2027, with growth 10% CAGR during the forecast period 2021-27.
This report has segmented the global medical aesthetics market on the basis of product types, end user, and region. The research report studies the past, present, and future performance of the global market. The report further analyzes the current competitive scenario, current business models and likely advancements of the offerings of prominent players such as Allergan, Hologic (cynosure), Johnson & Johnson, Galderma, Lumenis, Solta Medical, Syneron Candela, Alma Laser, Anika Therapeutics, Cutera, Inc and more.
Cosmetic procedures save the lives of accident victims, increasing the preference for cosmetic treatments in accidental cases. In addition, the growing acceptance of cosmetic surgery among adolescents is around 4%, among which the most common cosmetic procedures include nose reshaping and ear surgery. This increases the vigilance of medical aesthetics in young people, which in turn stimulates the growth of the ecosystem. On the contrary, the increased clinical risk associated with the treatments is hindering the growth of the medical aesthetics market.
Questions / requests or need help? Speak with our analyst at @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/231
- On the basis of the product, the invasive product segment is expected to dominate the medical aesthetics market during the forecast period owing to the increasing popularity of products such as tattoo removal, breast augmentation, and hair removal.
- On the basis of end user, hospitals and clinics dominated the market in 2020 and are expected to maintain the same dominance during the forecast period
- Based on region, North America accounted for the highest market share in 2020. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period.
The main company profiles covered in this medico-aesthetic industry rreport are:
- Hological (cynosure)
- Johnson & johnson
- Solta Medical
- Syneron Candela
- Alma laser
- Therapeutic Anika
- Cutera, Inc
- Fr. Spa
- Fotona doo
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Medytox, Inc.
Based on the product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type mainly divided into:
- Non invasive
- Skin fillers
- Chemical peels
- Botulinum toxin
- Mammal augmentation
- Tattoo removal
- Eyelid surgery
- Hair removal
- Tummy tuck
On the basis of end-users / applications, the Medical Aesthetics market report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications / end-users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate of every application including:
- Hospital and clinic
- Beauty centers
- Home Care
Regions Covered By The Medical Aesthetics Market Report:
- North America (United States and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Indonesia and rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and the rest of Latin America)
For more customization, contact us at https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/231
On the basis of region, Asia-Pacific is expected to observe the highest market growth during the forecast period owing to increasing diversification of healthcare market, increasing adoption of surgeries plastics and the increase in R&D facilities which are driving the growth of the medical aesthetics market. In addition, an increasing number of cosmetic procedure modifications and an increasing trend in beautification are propelling the market growth in Asia-Pacific countries. In addition, the emergence of more Southeast Asian countries in the aesthetics sector promotes the growth of the medical aesthetics industry.
The increasing number of patent filings to protect innovative aesthetic procedures is triggering the demand for the production of new aesthetic technologies. For example, the patent filed by Jaime Garcia Giraldez and Fabian Wyss in April 2020 for the protection of an invention entitled “3D platform for aesthetic simulation”. The aim of this invention is to provide 3D anatomical outputs and simulations using virtual platforms and a 3D community by ordering and creating aesthetic products and accessories. This ongoing research and development creates an opportunity for companies to impose the production of new aesthetic products that drive the growth of the medical aesthetics market across the globe.
Impact of COVID19 on the medical aesthetics industry
The Covid-19 pandemic has negatively impacted the growth of the aesthetic medicine market. There has been a decline in cosmetic and cosmetic surgery service practices during the pandemic. Cosmetic procedures have had an impact on financial insecurities, as there have been huge layoffs and job losses during a sudden outbreak of covid. This has reduced demand from industry across the world. In addition, the decrease in the number of visits for medical-aesthetic treatments affected the industry’s revenues.
Get up to 30% discount on purchasing this report, email us at [email protected] to grab the offer!
- In May 2021, Allergan Aesthetics signed an agreement with Soliton in which Allergan Aesthetics acquired Soliton and RESONIC ™, a rapid acoustic pulse device that received USFDA clearance for cellulite improvement. This acquisition of Soliton complements and expands Allergan’s body contouring treatment that includes CoolSculpting® Elite. This acquisition is expected to provide brand recognition in cosmetic treatments that would make the company fit for the commercial potential of RESONIC ™ pulse technology.
- In January 2020, Alma, a world leader in medical aesthetics, launched the ClearSkin PRO app which delivers a non-ablative laser that delivers skin rejuvenating results. Unique features include a zero downtime treatment procedure for all-time skin safety. This innovative product should enrich the company’s portfolio.
The unique information provided by Medical aesthetics market report also includes the following:
- In-depth analysis of the value chain
- Opportunity mapping
- Sector overview
- Positioning matrix for key players
- Regulatory scenario
- Strategies Adopted – Benchmarking Heat Map
- Market trends
- COVID-19 impact assessment
- Product comparison
- Pre and post COVID 19 impact on the global medical aesthetics industry
- Competitive landscape
See more @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/report/231/medical-aesthetics
Check out our recently published report:
Herbal Nutraceuticals Market
Genome Editing Market
Prosthetic arms market