Get even skin twice as fast
Speed up the pace of beauty goal achievement by pairing Kojie.san soap and lotion, better together to reveal a clearer, more even complexion as quickly as possible.
Kojie.san soaps and lotions contain Zero Pigment Light technology that targets dark spots, age spots, scars, melasma and hyperpigmentation. Used individually, soaps and lotions give excellent results. But when used in combination with each other, they promise better performance – twice as fast. This is because Kojie.san soaps and lotions are specially formulated to work in tandem for optimal results.
Start the journey by lathering one of Kojie.san’s popular soaps. The original Kojie.san Classic Skin Lightening Soap retains high quality kojic acid, but is now made more potent with Zero Pigment Light to reveal clearer skin. Kojie.san Skin Brightening HydroMoist Soap contains the same technology, with the addition of the HydroMoist formula to target dark spots and even skin tone while keeping it hydrated for hours.
After showering, proceed to step 2 using Kojie.san Zero Pigment Light-powered lotions. This doubles the benefits of the latest kojic acid technology. Both also come in a lightweight, non-greasy HydroMoist formulation that is easily absorbed through the skin. Skin Brightening Body Lotion with HydroMoist deeply hydrates the skin to keep it soft, smooth and well hydrated for up to 72 hours, while Skin Brightening Body Lotion SPF25 with HydroMoist protects the skin from the factors aggressive environmental thanks to its UVA UVB filters.
The Kojie.san duo promise to reveal a clearer, more even complexion as quickly as possible.
A bleaching trio for Sue Ramirez
Sue Ramirez has revealed her secret to even skin: Kawaii Whitening Soap.
The latest brand to enter a demanding market, its creator Global Care Cosmetics Corporation believes it comes at the right time as the Philippines seeks better and immediate results.
Kawaii Whitening Soap promises to deliver a soft glow and whiter skin as early as five days with its triple-action whitening ingredients.
The soap comes in four variations – papaya, green papaya, kojic, and glutathione. The proteolytic enzyme papain contained in papaya is said to be very effective in correcting darkening and discoloration of the skin. It even eliminates dark circles under the eyes. Kojic, on the other hand, prevents the formation of an amino acid necessary for the production of melanin, which is a pigment that affects the color of the skin. And glutathione is a primary antioxidant that helps promote skin whitening. The soap is also dermatologically tested, Halal certified, and approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
Ramirez, despite having already smooth and clear skin, admitted at the brand’s virtual launch that she still faces skin issues, especially a patchy skin stone after long exposure to the sun. . She vowed that her new product was the answer to this particular problem.
“After just a few days of use, I really saw the patchy skin return to my normal complexion,” said the 25-year-old.
Actress Sue Ramirez swears this little but mighty whitening soap gets the job done.
When it comes to sensitive skin, don’t settle for less
Healthy skin is part of an overall healthy lifestyle, and taking care of your skin has a huge impact on your personal activities and passions in life. Prioritizing skin health is also a step forward in nurturing goals and preparing for success.
“Skinvestment” – the act of investing time, money, and effort into a skincare routine in order to bring out glowing, healthier skin – is all the more important for those sensitive to skin. skin that require extra care before introducing products into their routine.
When it comes to sensitive skin, it is always important to consider ingredients that are gentle enough for daily use, as they can further strengthen or break down the skin barrier.
Cetaphil, recommended by dermatologists, is a brand used by “skinvestors” – people who love the skin – thanks to its wide range of products formulated with gentle but effective ingredients that can be used safely, even on the skin. sensitive.
With products that cover the needs of the skin of the face and body, Cetaphil also offers protection against the 5 signs of skin sensitivity, namely dryness, irritation, roughness, tightness and weakening of the barrier. cutaneous.
The Cetaphil Face range includes:
– Gentle Skin Cleanser – the cult favorite cleanser that is formulated with micellar technology to gently but effectively remove dirt, makeup and impurities.
– Gentle Foaming Cleanser – an instant foaming cleanser that softens while cleansing without robbing the skin of its natural moisture balance.
– Daily Exfoliating Cleanser – a gentle cleanser that removes dry, dull and dead skin cells for a smoother, brighter appearance.
– Eye Hydrating Cream Serum – a powerful yet lightweight creamy serum that helps improve and promote skin’s natural elasticity and firmness.
– Hyaluronic Acid Rich Moisturizing Night Cream – a night cream clinically proven to provide intense hydration for 24 hours without irritating the skin
Meanwhile, Cetaphil Body includes:
– Ultra Gentle Body Wash – A fragrance free body with moisturizing vitamin B5 and aloe vera extract.
– Deep Cleansing Bar – a hypoallergenic cleanser that removes contaminants from the skin including dirt, impurities, pollution and oils.
– Antibacterial Bar – a mild soap-free antibacterial cleansing bar that is suitable for all skin types.
– Moisturizing Lotion – a fast absorbing lotion that enhances the skin’s natural hydration, leaving the skin feeling soft, smooth and regenerated.
– Moisturizer – a rich cream that provides 24-hour hydration that instantly hydrates for long-lasting relief that soothes very dry skin.
For best results, don’t skip sun protection with Cetaphil Sun, a lightweight, dermatologically tested, highly water resistant face and body sunscreen with SPF 50+ and UVA and UVB protection. Suitable for daily use, it leaves no white marks on the face.
Cetaphil Sun, Face and Body products are available at Mercury Drug and Watsons stores nationwide and online through official Cetaphil Philippines stores on Lazada and Shopee.
When it comes to sensitive skin, it’s important to consider ingredients that are gentle enough for everyday use.