The hair on your face, unlike other body hair, is quite noticeable and can make or break your look. It can get tedious to saloon every now and then. In addition, it becomes quite expensive. For this reason, you should opt for natural Ayurvedic treatment or natural home remedies, which can take care of your facial hair. All women have facial hair, but in a few cases it is very thick. It even prevents the application of skin care products and makeup. There are different methods such as threading, waxing, and laser treatment, but the results are temporary and expensive. Here we take a look at 2 quick and effective home remedies for removing facial hair that are affordable and effective.
** SUGAR AND LEMON JUICE.
This homemade mixture is a good treatment for your facial hair.
* Take the sugar, lemon juice and water and heat this mixture until the bubble begins.
* Cool the mixture and apply the mixture using a spatula on the affected area.
* Wash off in cold water, rubbing in a circular motion.
* Hot sugar sticks to hair and lemon juice works as a natural bleach for facial hair.
This homemade mixture is a very effective remedy.
** LEMON AND HONEY BLEND.
This is another homemade substitute for waxing.
* Mix lemon juice and sugar, then add honey to it.
* Heat this mixture for about three minutes and add the necessary water to make it thinner.
* Let cool then apply cornstarch on the affected area and spread the paste in the direction of hair growth.
* Use a wax strip or cotton cloth and pull the hair against the direction of growth.
These are two home remedies for your facial hair.
Also Read: Shahid Kapoor’s Wife Mira Rajput Reveals Her Must-See Skin Care Tips!
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not those of IWMBuzz.