Ottawa, Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precedence Research, recently announced report on “Dermatology Devices Market (By products: diagnostic devices, treatment devices; by application: skin cancer, vascular lesions, acne, psoriasis, wrinkle removal, skin rejuvenation, body contouring and fat removal, cellulite reduction, tattoo removal, Hair Removal, Others; By End User: Hospitals, Clinics, Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Regional Outlook and Forecasts 2022-2030”.
Dermatology equipment is used to identify and treat skin disorders. The tools are used in electrodesiccation and curettage, cryosurgery, photodynamic therapy, Mohs micrographic surgery, topical chemotherapy, and skin biopsy procedures for skin treatment. As the ozone layer thins, skin cancer becomes more and more prevalent. While one of the main application sectors of the market is the diagnosis of skin cancer. Due to the global obsession with looks, cosmetic surgery is growing in popularity. The majority of surgical procedures frequently result in scarring and other signs.
Get the free sample copy of the report@ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/sample/2149
Demand for equipment-based procedures, including laser and radiofrequency (RF) therapies, is expected to increase due to patient demands for faster treatments and faster results. Permanent problems are solved with laser treatments and the likelihood of new problems, such as increased development of facial hair and pigmentation disorders, is reduced.
Additionally, compared to other treatment choices, laser therapy is less unpleasant, making it easier for patients to adapt. As a result, the benefits provided, such as pain relief and a decrease in drug dependency, are expected to provide the profit potential for the expansion of the dermatological devices market.
- By type, the diagnostic devices segment captured 22% market share in 2021
- The therapy device type segment accounted for 78% revenue share in 2021.
- By end use, the hospital segment captured 55% market share in 2021.
- By application, the hair removal treatment segment contributed 16% revenue share in 2021.
- In 2021, the North America region held 44% market share in 2021.
Until 2021, the North American region accounted for the largest share of revenue. The North America region held about 44% of the revenue share. The prevalence of skin cancer and other skin diseases is increasing. Due to the growing demand for these procedures, it is expected that regional markets will expand.
Dermatology Devices Market Share, By Region, 2021 (%)
|Region||Revenue share in 2021 (%)|
The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the projection period. As medical tourism in the Asia-Pacific region increases, the market will grow rapidly. The different treatment options available will be crucial in fostering the expansion of the regional market. The demand for dermatological equipment has increased throughout Europe, but especially in Russia and other northern European countries.
Dermatology Devices Market Report Highlights
- Product Overview: The therapeutic device market sector occupied the largest share in recent years. The main driver for the expansion of the market is the accessibility of numerous applications of dermatological treatments. Due to the introduction of advanced technology in the category of laser devices, the segment is expected to grow. Due to the widespread adoption and usage of these laser products, the laser product holds the largest market share till 2021 and is expected to have the fastest CAGR throughout the projected period.
- End User Overview: According to the end user, the hospital segment accounted for 55% of the market in 2021 and is expected to increase throughout the forecast period due to hospitals’ adoption of advanced dermatology equipment. The many treatment options offered by these establishments contribute to an increase in visits for the diagnosis of the skin condition and the expansion of their market. The clinic end-user market is expected to grow strongly throughout 2030.
- Application overview: The hair removal treatment market is expected to grow strongly throughout the forecast period based on the application. The hair removal treatment segment includes topics such as body sculpting, fat removal, wrinkle reduction, tattoo removal and skin rejuvenation. All skin tones and hair colors have been shown to be safe to use with laser hair removal equipment. The market is growing because the process is much less painful when these laser devices are used.
Ask here for more customization study @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/2149
- Alma Lasers GmbH
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Canfield Scientific, Inc.
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- Cutera, Inc.
- Aesthetic Group
- Ambicare Health
- ImageDerm, Inc.
|Market size in 2021||$56.8 billion|
|Revenue forecasts by 2030||$82.2 billion|
|The biggest market||North America|
|Fastest growing region||Asia Pacific|
|CAGR||11.2% from 2022 to 2030|
|forecast year||2022 to 2030|
A large number of people are embracing the use of technologies to enhance visual appeal. The development of the activity was also facilitated by technological developments in dermatology equipment. Moreover, an important aspect favoring the expansion of the market is the increase in disposable income. The dermatology devices market is expected to grow as more and more people are diagnosed with melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer globally. Different skin diseases are caused by a combination of environmental causes, aging, and genetic issues. During the projection period, product demand is also expected to be driven by the use of advanced technologies for dark spot removal.
As manufacturing operations have been restricted due to the lockdown and supply chain disruptions caused by the outbreak, market expansion has been hampered. Other surgeries apart from COVID-19 were completely suspended and the market saw negative growth.
Over the past ten years, there has been a noticeable increase in the desire for minimally invasive and non-invasive cosmetic operations over conventional surgical procedures. Minimally invasive/non-surgical procedures offer various advantages over traditional surgical methods, including less pain, less scarring, and faster healing. These methods are also less expensive than the usual surgical procedures. The increasing demand for aesthetic operations influences aesthetic dermatology, aesthetic lasers and therapeutic devices.
Receive our latest press [email protected] https://www.precedenceresearch.com/press-releases
- In January 2022, medical technology company STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. purchased TheraClear Device from Theravant Corporation, an FDA cleared office acne removal system.
- Ra Medical’s U.S. dermatology division was acquired by STRATA Skin Sciences, Inc. in August 2021. With the 400 dermatology practices that make up Ra Medical’s current customer base, this acquisition has given STRATA the ability to now offer the its entire business solution.
- The PALLAS laser, which is used to treat vitiligo, atopic dermatitis, leukoderma and other disorders, received FDA approval in August 2020 from LASEROPTEK Co., Ltd., pioneers in creating lasers.
- Diagnostic devices
- Other Imaging Devices
- Biopsy devices
- Treatment devices
- Light therapy devices
- Electrosurgical equipment
- Liposuction devices
- Microdermabrasion devices
- Cryotherapy devices
- Skin cancer
- Vascular lesions
- Acne, Psoriasis
- Wrinkle removal
- Skin rejuvenation
- Body remodeling and fat removal
- Cellulite reduction
- tattoo removal
- Hair removal
Per end user
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Immediate delivery available | Buy this Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/2149
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide an unparalleled nature of offering to our customers located all over the world across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in providing in-depth market intelligence as well as market insights to our clients spread across various businesses. We are obligated to serve our diverse customer base in medical services, healthcare, innovation, next-generation technology, semiconductor, chemical, automotive, aerospace and defence, among the various companies present in the world.
For the latest update, follow us: