Crystal Flush treats the external and internal causes of nail fungus.
How to prevent and treat nail fungus. Symptoms, risk factors and treatment of onychomycosis explained
Socks and closed-toe shoes create a warm and humid environment, which is perfect for the growth of fungi and sometimes yeasts. As a result, the overgrowth of fungi frequently leads to a fungal infection of the toenails (onychomycosis), affecting around 20% of people, at some point in their lives (1).
What are the symptoms of toenail fungus?
Usually, fungal nail infection is characterized by:
- Discoloration or yellowing of the nail, which sometimes extends to the nail bed.
- Thickening of the nail.
- White dots.
- Distortion of the nail, which may peel off from the nail bed.
In rare cases, nail fungus may become painful or produce a foul odor. Fungal nail infections sometimes occur in the toenails, but are much more common in the toenails.
>> Where can I buy Crystal Flush?
Please visit https://www.crystalflush.com/
What are the causes of toenail fungus?
Toenail fungus is caused by the overgrowth of several types of fungi due to an overly humid environment around the toes, as well as other risk factors such as poor circulation. The most common fungus that causes infection when it grows on the outer surface of the nail bed and excess toenails is dermatophyte. The dermatophyte eats away at the infected nail, resulting in the cracking and chipping that characterizes an infected nail.
However, toenail fungal infection can have both internal and external causes, making the infection difficult to get rid of completely. Recent research has shown that the overgrowth of candida albicans can contribute to the fungal infection of the toenails from the inside out. Candida albicans is a bacteria that 75% of people have in their body, but in excessive amounts it can lead to various infections, including toenail fungus.
Crystal Flush is a multi-step diet made with natural and scientific ingredients. It targets the FULL root causes of fungi – internal and external factors. But the key is to start treatment today before it spreads and gets worse.
Crystal Flush is a complete, physician-approved treatment system for toenail fungus.
I have read the science and have witnessed impressive successes.
Crystal Flush is safe, effective, and I’m sure you’ll love the results. “
Dr Mandira Mehra, MD
Certified doctor on dual board of directors
>> Learn more about Crystal Flush nail fungus – Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
What factors increase the risk of toenail fungus?
Certain groups of people are at greater risk for fungal nail infection than others. According to Healthline (2), factors of toenail fungus include:
- Have diabetes.
- Have a disease that causes poor circulation.
- Be over 65 years old.
- Regularly wear artificial nails.
- Swimming in the public swimming pools.
- Have a nail injury,
- Have an injury to the skin around the nail.
- Having wet fingers or toes for an extended period of time.
- Have a weakened immune system.
- Wear closed-toe shoes, such as tennis shoes or boots.
Men are more likely to develop fungal nail infections than women, and adults are more likely to be affected than children.
Is it possible to prevent toenail fungus?
According to the Mayo Clinic (3), it is possible to prevent nail fungus from growing or reduce the risk of being affected by a fungal nail infection.
To prevent fungal nail infection and related conditions:
- Wash your hands and feet regularly. Always wash your hands after touching or treating an infected nail. Moisturize your fingernails and fingernails after washing them.
- When trimming your nails, cut straight ahead, then smooth the edges with a nail file and file the thickened areas of the nail.
- Disinfect your nail clipper after each use.
- Change your socks throughout the day or wear sweat-absorbent socks to prevent excess moisture from building up around your toes.
- Choose shoes made from materials that breathe.
- Throw away the old shoes. Alternatively, you can treat them with disinfectants or antifungal powders.
- Do not walk barefoot around public swimming pools, locker rooms or gym showers.
- Make sure any nail salons you frequent sterilize their tools between clients.
- Give your nails a rest from nail polish and artificial nails
What is the prognosis for fungal nail infection?
Toenail fungus is notoriously difficult to eradicate, common over-the-counter treatments and prescription drugs often fail to cure infected toenails.
A fungal nail infection is considered cured when a new, uninfected nail has grown. However, that doesn’t mean the infection can’t come back. Because toenail fungus is often not painful, people mistakenly think it is an inconvenience that they can live with by covering them with closed-toe shoes. In fact, nail fungus can lead to serious complications, including:
- A resurgence of the infection.
- Permanently losing the infected nail, or having to completely remove the infected nail.
- Permanent discoloration of the affected nail.
- The spread of infection to other fingernails or other areas of the body.
- The development of a bacterial infection of the skin, called cellulitis.
How To Treat Toenail Fungus – A Comprehensive Treatment System Targeting External And Internal Causes Of Onychomycosis
If you have a fungal nail infection, it’s likely that over-the-counter and even prescription medications either weren’t effective, or they took multiple treatments just to start providing relief. Plus, the majority of over-the-counter treatments involve applying messy creams for months before seeing results, which is impractical for most people. Oral prescription drugs can cause unpleasant or even dangerous side effects, such as stomach upset or jaundice, while DIY treatments are rarely effective.
Crystal Flush’s 2-Step Treatment System, containing a clinically proven and FDA approved active ingredient, is the only toe yeast treatment available that targets both the external and internal causes of toe yeast infection, leading to restore healthy nails in as little as thirty days.
Stage 1 Antifungal Serum contains one of the strongest FDA approved antifungal agents available. With two applications per day, the serum enters the nail bed to destroy the fungal infection at its root.
Step 2, Crystal Flush Balance, uses an all-natural blend of 13 ingredients to balance your gut ecosystem and control candida overgrowth, preventing fungal nail infections from the inside out.
âCrystal Flush is a multi-step diet made up of natural, scientific ingredients. It targets all of the root causes of fungi – internal and external factors. But the key is to start treatment today before it spreads. and doesn’t spread much, much worse, “says Dr. Mandira Mehra, a board-certified double-board physician who recommends Crystal Flush to her patients,” I have read the science and have witnessed the impressive successes. Crystal Flush is safe, effective and I have no doubts that you will love the results. “
[Official website: https://www.crystalflush.com]