The cold is increasing these days. Bathing in cold weather is an important task for everyone. Before taking a bath, the person thinks 10 times in cold weather, and everyone is advised to bathe in hot water in the cold. But there are great advantages to bathing in cold water. Yes, the cold has great and wonderful benefits of swimming, and today we are going to tell you about the same benefits.
* It increases blood circulation – A cold shower allows blood to enter your organs to keep you warm. Yes, and if we are talking about taking a hot bath, it reverses the effect of the cold bath and makes the blood rise to the surface of the skin. Bathing in cold water can help strengthen the arteries and lower blood pressure.
* It is said to be very good for skin and hair – Taking a warm bath in winter can make the skin rough, causing skin irritation and rashes. You may even have to deal with dandruff issues. While bathing in cold water tightens the cuticles and pores, preventing them from closing. It can also plug the holes in the skin and scalp and prevent dirt from entering.
* Yes, cold water helps increase immunity – if you bathe in cold water on cold days, the percentage of white blood cells will be higher and the metabolic rate will be high. Well, this is because the body tries to warm up during a cold bath.
* Bathing while cooling down helps muscles heal faster. At the same time, it helps to eliminate muscle stiffness. It’s like cold squeezing.
* Doctors say that cold water helps with depression, and cold water has a positive effect and improves mood.
* However, despite all of these benefits, taking a cold bath can make you sick. Cold water can cause health problems like colds, coughs, pneumonia, throat irritation (as it affects body temperature), and fever. It is best to bathe in normal water.
DCGI approves hydroxyurea for the treatment of sickle cell anemia
India’s COVID-19 vaccine coverage exceeds 140.31 cr
Omicron: Almond curd will save you from the cold and these things will boost immunity